Life on wheels

I have a feeling┬ámy little ones are going to be spending this summer on wheels. Here’s a few reasons why:

*If you’re the youngest, you get to treat your toy car like a carriage and demand to be pushed wherever you want to go. (Until your older brother takes charge and pushes you into the bushes.)
life on wheels* Wheels provide the perfect location for life’s important discussions. Trikes are a particularly good place to sit while planning how to take over the world with your fellow small folk.

life on wheels* Trikes also provide a pretty decent seat for watching the world go by. Or, watching the birds fly past and the big kids play while your mum wheels you around the park for the hundredth time.

photo-745* Toy cars and trikes were invented so siblings could play dodgems all day. Fact.

life on wheels

* Walking is over-rated. Being pushed about is where it’s at. Clearly.

life on wheels

Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall

14 Comments on Life on wheels

1. Sara (@mumturnedmom)
    June 28, 2014 at 12:08 am (8 months ago)

Love the dodgems picture :) My little girl wants wheels all the time, to be just like her big brothers. They do like to travel in style, don’t they?!

2. Coombe Mill
    June 28, 2014 at 1:07 am (8 months ago)

I think you have wheels and kids spot on. We have a whole play area for little wheels, as you say it beats walking when you are only little especially if you can find a willing walker to push you. Lovely post with some great photos, love the faces on the dodgems. Thank you for joining me for Country Kids.

3. sarahmo3w
    June 28, 2014 at 7:59 am (8 months ago)

Such gorgeous photos. They really seem to capture the kids’ personalities. I really can believe they’re plotting together.

4. thereadingresidence
    June 28, 2014 at 8:10 am (8 months ago)

They look so happy on/in them! I love it when my two push each other around, too, though yes, sometimes into bushes!

5. sophieblovett
    June 28, 2014 at 12:50 pm (8 months ago)

Such cute photos! Arthur has suddenly become obsessed with his little ride on car, so I think we may have a summer of wheels too… That trike looks fab though – may need to get hold of one for when I’m too hot or tired to wear him! x

6. thenthefunbegan
    June 28, 2014 at 4:32 pm (8 months ago)

Aw they’re both so cute Kiran! My two love their Little Tikes car too and scooters and bikes are very popular too! X #countrykids

7. over40andamumtoone
    June 28, 2014 at 7:14 pm (8 months ago)

Lovely photos, let’s hope the sun comes back soon so they can both enjoy their wheels #CountryKids Lovely to meet you last week x

• Mummy Says
      June 28, 2014 at 11:31 pm (8 months ago)

And it was lovely to meet you too! Fingers crossed for more sunshine x

8. The Mummy Diary
    June 28, 2014 at 10:55 pm (8 months ago)

Aww looks like so much fun, love their little faces! #countrykids

9. Merlinda Little (@pixiedusk)
    June 30, 2014 at 1:19 pm (8 months ago)

There’s just something magical when you can go fr pt a to b on a wheels me thinks =) #CountryKids

10. Hannah - Budding Smiles
    July 4, 2014 at 5:31 pm (8 months ago)

What a gorgeous family you have! They look like they’re thoroughly enjoying themselves xx